INNOVATIVE PUMPING SOLUTIONS FOR ANY APPLICATION
Viking Pump, a Unit of IDEX Corporation, leads the world in the design and manufacture of rotary Positive Displacement Pumps for use in some of the toughest applications. Since 1911, our innovative products have been key contributors to successful operations in virtually every industry—from military, to food and beverage, to chemicals, fuels and plastics—reliably pumping materials that are thin, thick, hot, cold, liquid, solid, etc.
We offer a wide range of pump models, sizes and composition, as well as customized, fit for purpose options, to meet your strictest requirements. But, it’s not just about selecting a pump from the catalog. To provide the highest quality results and ensure the right pump for the right application, our specialized Engineering team applies its accumulated knowledgebase and expertise to perform:
- Site-specific problem-solving
- Full product testing (performance, hydro, pneumatic, NPSHr, sound, and vibration)
- Further testing, upon request (magnetic particle, dye penetrant, traceability, and positive material identification)
- Liquid sample analysis (rheology testing and elastomeric compatibility)
- Quality control of all finished products